Right after baby delivery, which is a fulfilling but a stressful event nonetheless, arranging a baby shower may add a bit of stress at times. That being said, it doesn’t necessarily have to be that difficult especially if you have some great decoration ideas for your baby shower. With a good decoration in place everything else can be a cakewalk.
You can go with either baby or girl announcement and not follow stereotypes. A wide range of styles can be adopted for these baby shower events if you do a bit of research.
Let us take a look at few of them before you start sending baby shower invites to your friends and families.
- Streamers: Go for those streamers of crepe paper and they would add a lot of colors to your celebration. They can be easily draped around rooms, chairs, tables and other things. Make sure you choose something that goes well with the party’s theme and your house interiors.
- Flowers: Despite so many baby items in the house, fresh flowers can give the entire house a very grown up look and feel.
- Place Settings: Get few napkins, plastic silverware and plates that match the party’s theme. Get few place mats also that match with the theme and consider using cloth diapers to be used for the mats.
- Confetti: Most of the stores that keep party items will also confetti for babies so getting them for the party can be another great idea.
- Candles: These are always handy, no matter what kind of celebration you have at your place. You can consider placing them right about anywhere like your room, on centerpieces, tables etc.
- Balloons: Of course, this is a no brainer for a baby shower, but then if you buy right amount of and right color of balloons it can lift the very mood of the baby shower celebration and on other hand if you buy too many balloons of different colors, it may just spoil the look of all other arrangements made by you.
Don’t Miss Out on the Centerpieces
Your main table of all rooms and halls should be carefully decorated with elegant centerpieces. Beautiful tables inside a well decorated house tell the story of happiness within the house. This is why they are so important. That being said as it is a baby shower you should blend everything in the mood. Consider placing baskets of baby cosmetics like soaps, shampoos, diaper cream etc. You can as well go for decorated bottles that can be placed at centerpieces.
Keep It Fun and Interesting
These are just a handful of simple and inexpensive decoration ideas for baby shower and there are tons of more. Try multiple things making sure the theme doesn’t get overshadowed by anything.
Right from anything simple to anything fancy can be tried with simple cute things and adding a personal touch to every piece of decoration is always a great idea. The bottom-line is to make the event as jolly, and as interactive as possible, because after all it’s about celebrating the arrival of a special one in your life.
Author Bio:- John Thomas has a baby gift shop in New York. John likes traveling to different countries, writing articles, watching movie and adventure sports.